As a natural introvert, writing has been my favorite form of communication, and I enjoy using my talent to inform people, improve their lives, and help them communicate better with others to sell a product, service, or an idea.
Clients tell me I’m organized, capable, dependable, and detail-oriented. They’ve said they look to me for clear, concise, and correct copy done on deadline.
I use more than 20 years’ customer service experience to listen to clients to complete copy that satisfies them and solves their writing and editing problems, whether they struggle to organize their writing, get it done on time and without errors, or need fresh content written in their unique voices. I love to serve businesses and organizations whose primary purposes are to serve others.
With more than a decade of writing and editing experience, I create articles, newsletters, blog posts, and other fresh, innovative, error-free content for non-profit organizations and health and wellness and professional service firms that increase donations, profits, and leads. A graduate of the University of Maine at Augusta with a major in applied science and a minor in business administration, I’m a past recipient of The Maine Development Foundation’s Downtown Volunteer of the Year Award.
- You care about your image and take pride in how others see your organization.
- You know what you’re good at and what you’re not good at. You’re not afraid to ask for or accept help.
- You want to solve your writing and editing problems and know how I can resolve them.
- You let me do my job.
- You respond to emails, texts, and/or phone calls within two business days.
- You understand and respect quality writing and editing.
- You insist on trust, fairness, mutual respect, and honesty.
- You have experience working with a creative professional.
- You have a reasonable budget for the work you need to get done.
Do we sound like a good match? If so, contact me for a FREE consultation.