Attorney at Work: 5 Steps for Structuring Law Firm Newsletters to Increase Leads
Learn how to build a message that will stay with readers — and bring in more business.
Mailmodo: State of Email Marketing 2023
I’m among the email marketers quoted in this annual report on email marketing trends.
LawFuel: Marketing for Attorneys And The Advantages of an E-Newsletter
Discover how an email newsletter can remind new and old law firm clients to get in touch.
XL Legal Podcast: Writing Engaging Law Firm E-Newsletters with Michelle Troutman
Host Shelley Appleby-Ostroff hosts this podcast about all things legal and I was glad to be featured in this episode.
Attorney at Work: 5 Steps for Writing an Engaging Law Firm E-Newsletter
How to write a message that complies with industry standards and connects with readers.
iAdvance Senior Care: Make Your Newsletter Work for You in 2022
This article includes my tips for creating an effective senior care newsletter.
These are some excellent articles with advice on how to make the most of your emails.
- Five Maples: Five Tips for Writing a Fundraising Email by Elyse Pleickhardt
- Big Cartel: Getting Started With Newsletters
- CoSchedule Blog: Marketing Ideas: 100 Awesome Options You Can Actually Use Right Now
- Creative Circle: Up-level Your Writing: Tips for Better Digital Communication
- Email Trick: Create A Month of Great Newsletters in 20 Minutes — Curious Refuge
- Europe IT Outsourcing: 13 Tips for Great Email Newsletter Design
- Good to SEO: How to Do Email Marketing [Ultimate Beginner’s Guide]
- Link Roundup: How to Create An Email Newsletter People Will Read – Walrath Recruiting, Inc.
- 3 Ways to Increase Brand Awareness with Content Marketing
- Tricks Machine: How to Compose the Perfect Newsletter Every Time
- Write Newsletters Your Employees Will Read – The Gift Exchange Blog
These are some of the businesses and organizations I’ve worked with or have been affiliated and recommend their services.
Waterville electrologist Barbara Berube offers hair removal at reasonable rates.
CEI provides loans, counseling, and other guidance to small businesses. I used to attend the CEI women’s business breakfasts hosted by one of their counselors, Betty Gensel.
This volunteer organization of retired executives offers help and counseling to people who want to start or improve a business. Their advice has helped me and my business.
The Winthrop Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce
Serving Winthrop, Manchester, Monmouth, and nearby communities.
Vivid Art and Design
As I wrote in a Women’s Quarterly feature, Pittston artist and designer Arlene Kelley creates bold, simple images. Whether you need a logo, a layout, or a portrait, Arlene’s eye-catching art hits the mark.